Ads

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rosie O'Donell Slammed Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael has slammed Rosie O'Donnell for saying his daughter is not "capable" of playing the late Dame Elizabeth Taylor.

 The troubled actress will portray the iconic star in TV movie 'Liz and Dick', but Rosie believes she is not the right person for the part as she is not in the "frame of mind" to work.

 She said: "I feel very sorry for her. I think she needs a lot of help. She needs time away. She's had a lot of trouble doing every single movie, including 'Saturday Night Live'. She was out and not at rehearsal. I think she's not in a place to work.

 "The last thing she did good she was 16. I don't think she's right for the role and I don't think she's capable at this point of doing what's needed."