Ads

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Meet

Yesterday, I met up with Clayton and Kent and Kent's friend Meiru. I gave Sheena's and Hakim's present to him so that he can pass to them on my behalf.

I also made a trip to Plaza Singapura to pass my Christmas present to Angela and also to one of my customers who is now my friend and blog reader.

I bought for Clayton a Cast Puzzle. Seem Simple and cheap but its not.

It's like 2 macdonalds mega meals. LOL.

I bought Kent a tee shirt which is equivalent to 3 macdonalds mega meals. LOL. ANd I also bought him a photoframe which is in green color.


I bought Angela a tee shirt and two pairs of earrings. She was on off yesterday when I visited. So she doesn't know yet that she has gifts waiting for her.


I bought Hakim 2 Jelly Lens and one coin bank. I am sure the coin bank will come in handy.


I bought Jo Classiclicious a USB Aroma + Radio + Speaker + Moodlight.


I bought Sheena 4 Jelly Lens. I believe they will come in handy for her.


It was many years ago since I last stepped in Ngee Ann Poly.

Kent and Clayton love taking photos.


Meiru told me not to post her photo on my blog but...

You look presentable WHAT! LOL.

We, trios, took photo together.




Kent gave me a Christmas present too and its wrapped nicely.




After my meet with them, I rushed down to meet Eric for a movie.







We had lunch at a nearby coffeeshop before proceeding to Plaza Singapura.

When I was there, I dropped off Angela's and Jo's presents.

Miss Jo. had left a Christmas present for me too!

I love the colors. And thank you for your blessings, Miss. Jo aka tai tai to be.


After the movie, Eric and I went to Penang Road. There is a small park there and we, both do not understand why they are wasting such space.



We went to Killiney Kopitiam.






Eventually, after ordering toasted breads and eggs, I was craving for Curry Chicken.




I want to eat at Killiney again!