Ads

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Power Blogs Competition

I am having a competition. It's very simple to understand.

There will be 20 blogs vying for the number 1 position. Each week, two blogs will be eliminated based on your votes.

20 till it dwindles to 8.

When it reaches to the top 8, 60 percent of the whole 100 percent will be determined by the voters while the other 40 percent will be determined by me.

If you have the highest number of votes but I don't like your content, still you will not win the competition.

Here is the marking scheme for top 8;

60% - votes cast by public.

10% - entertainment values.

20% - contents.

10% - Blog layout.

To nominate yourself, please email me at issacritz@gmail.com with your name and blog.

The prize, as of now, will be $100 and two surprise presents worth of $40 for the winner. The stakes will increase each each. So, let's say, now is $100, and if I decided its a neck to neck race, I will increase it to $200.

Closing date for nominations is on 16th of January.

Update; Nominations are already closed.