Ads

Friday, January 2, 2009

Holler Back!

Awesome start with an improvement in my relationship with my other half! We had a good talk yesterday, talking about everything under the weather.

It was the first in many weeks, we had a very good talk.

And today, I was stationed at one of the very many outlets which is near my house. I saved on my transport fees and dining out expenses.

Yes, I am at home blogging about it NOW. It's my break time. Coolness!

The other important detail that I was informed of was I have to attend meetings starting from next week.

I have mix feelings about this. Nevertheless, it means something. Something good.

I work damn hard to get where I am today. I work really damn hard. But I also know my colleagues also work damn hard. We work as one and I can say I am proud to have them as my colleagues because we help each other out.

I am just wanting to go out with them one day! Soon. It will be soon!

Before I end this entry and before I forget, I want to wish everyone ...

Happy New Year!

Please wish me back! LOL.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.1.09

    may god bless you and your new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2.1.09

    Hello I.Z,

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

    STAY HAPPY ALWAYS HOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.1.09

    happy new year to my blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2.1.09

    You are born in 1985 right? this is your year thats why you are very lucky. So make the best out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2.1.09

    have a blast in this new year.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2.1.09

    i wish you a happy new year. logevity and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2.1.09

    FOr the start of the new year, want to tell you, you BETTA WRITE MORE ENTRIES!

    BLOODY HELL< I ONE DAY CHECK 8 TIMES.

    I WANT MORE ENTRIES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2.1.09

    your blog sometime boring sometime interesting

    i know last time i read your blog, i see you got many readers, maybe 8000? but sometime very boring, now should be 3000+? or lower?

    aiyah, i not trying to put u down but pls blog more with photos like the recent one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2.1.09

    HaPpY NeW YeAr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, happy new year! Thanks for all the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete