Ads

Monday, January 5, 2009

The New Year Celebration

After work, I rushed down to Joanne's party at the condominium loacted nearest to the train station at Choa Chu Kang.

Joanne's sister and Eric.

Stanley, the chef.

Stanley, "Simi? Want to take my photo ah?!"




Placing his hand on his chest, whispering to Jocelyn, "You will be my one and only."



After the whole thing ended, Jocelyn sat at a very far corner with Joanne's two dogs.



Surprisingly, I saw my coursemate. It has been like 3 years!

And he is related to Joanne. Kian Lee is Joanne's cousin.









When you see the photo below, who will capture your eyes first?



As soon as it strikes midnight, we wished each other and played with our toys!




They handed me some to play but I was so scared I ran away.

After that, we went back to Joanne's house and played Mahjong!

Whee!

I told them to play big because if their luck were good, they would win big. But of course, I was just looking at them playing.


Even the dogs were engrossed with them playing.


Jocelyn felt as if she was being watched.

Joanne was texting admist mahjong.

Jocelyn became irritated, "Wah lau leh, we playing mahjong here! No texting please! I want win big money!"


But it all ended happy!