Ads

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You Have Time

Don't lie when you always said you don't have time. I always lie when I always said I don't have time to blog.

Its a matter of whether you are lazy or really hardworking.

I will always write, "Hey, I'm so sorry. I don't have time to update. I guess I will be back later."

And I will always see bloggers write that.

If you have the time to switch on your computer or laptop, go to the internet, log into your blogger page and take 2 minutes to write that sentence, I believe you have the time to write more.

I mean, you just spend 10 minutes doing that process, why can't spend another 10 minutes to write something lengthy or share some jokes you found over the internet or at work or some videos instead of writing, "sorry I have no time for updates."

Unless you are going abroad or have something major to do at work, then that sentence will be applicable. I understand because I am one of those people who write that but in fact, I am playing games or surfing youtube instead.

Don't lie.

You have the time. It's just a matter of whether you are lazy or not.