Ads

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Red

I went red. I dyed my hair red and I thought that would be an awesome change. Everytime I would always have my hair dyed brown or light brown. But now I went for red!

I was really craving for fried oyster. Finally, I had them for dinner.



But still I find the fried oyster at ABC market super delicious. After dinner, Eric and I went to Jurong Point to have desserts then watch movie.







We wanted to eat other desserts apart from McFlurry but everywhere else seemed packed. I wanted to eat bubor hitam. Oh well, I guess another time then.

After eating, we went to watch MADAGASCAR!

I got it moving, moving. I got it MOVING!

I love the show! Even though its a kid show like Shrek and Toy Story, I give Madasgacar 4 stars! Woohoo!

P/S: I have not been checking my handphone so I don't really know who called and messaged me because I have been so busy for the past week.