Ads

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Would You Choose...

I am enabling my comment box for this entry but that does not neccesarily means your comments will be posted here after moderations.

Nevertheless, I need to know...

You have been stranded on the desert for 10 days already and you have not eaten anything since and suddenly you saw...

A slice of bread, with chilli spread on it,

Will you take the slice of bread with the chilli spread and eat it,

or will you continue on with your journey hoping that you will find a better food along the way?

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.11.08

    I will eat the bread because I AM STARVING ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Despite having chilli as the spread?

    Okay.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.11.08

    nono, i jian fei! I will starve myself to death Muahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.11.08

    I know where you saw that story.. its my favourite japanese drama.. shomuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok wat...
    fill the hunger first

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! Actually there is no right o wong answers .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous29.11.08

    if i dun wan eat the bread, will i get a better offer of food or will i die? you nv say the ending leh, how i know if I can get a better food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To have a better food at the end is your judgement. I mean, you're in a desert, would you get any better food than that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess when you are starving and stranded on the desert for 10days. Anything that comes by are good food. In order to satisfy my hunger, I will eat the slice of bread with the chilli spread on it.

    Handsome Issac, long time no see...I like your new hairstyle. Will drop by your shop to say hello if I pass by there....Thanks for dropping by my blog and your support.

    Stay handsome and keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete