Ads

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Most Efficient Way

I had a conversation with my dearest and these were what we were discussing.

You see, I have many clothes and they are in all my three wardrobes. I was like thinking that I should donate them to the salvation.

Now, alittle sidetrack, they have shop that sell the stuffs we donated at bukit timah, right, right?

So I was like hey, I can actually kill two birds, or probably three birds with one stone.

I told my dearest, I am going to donate all the clothes that can't fit me anymore or those that I do not like to the salvation army.

And then, they would put them at at the shop right?

I will go to the shop and buy back my own clothes.

This way, I donate, I give money and I get back my stuffs back?

How cool is that?

And then my dearest called me a dodobird.

But its true, I can donate my clothes, buy them back (give them money and get back my clothes).