Ads

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You, Crazy Woman, HAVE Respect for the Officers!

Time of incident : 730pm
Location: Singapore immigration lane 29-30


The woman was stuck at the gate. It didn't open for two minutes and she was already screaming and shouting at the the officer. "OPEN THE GATE. Why are all your officers sitting there. I scanned my passport and tried to scan my thumb BUT THE GATE STILL ISN'T OPENING! WHY YOU ALL SHAKE SHAKE YOUR HEAD ONLY. COME HERE AND OPEN THE GATE!"

The officers were very patient with her. The woman kept abusing them verbally! Calling them stupid officers, lousy officers! After I tapped out from the gate , I told her off, "BEHAVE YOURSELF! It's just two minutes ! you are disgracing Singaporeans!"
And then she shouted back, "WHY YOU SO BUSYBODY! So Kaypoh! YOU WANT STOMP ME, COME!"
And then she turned to the officers, "WRITE ALL OF YOUR NAMES DOWN! Lousy ppl!"
Then I ended the argument, "I don't want to stoop to your level. Rude. Ungracious." And left .
SHE LOOKED BACK AT ME AND SCREAMED BUSYBODY.
The officers told me to leave.
WOMAN, pls have respect for the officers and police officers and don't treat them like dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment