Ads

Sunday, October 26, 2014

KOI Express Claims Nothing Happened



And so I visited Koi Express located at Boon Lay Mrt station after watching a video of Gia being verbally abused by a staff name Rachel.

I walked towards the counter and immediately asked one of the staffs in a clear voice, "I heard that there's a staff name Rachel who verbally abused a customer yesterday. Is it true?"

And one of them replied, "sir, please go back to the line to order your drinks."

I replied back nicely, " I am not here to buy drinks. I am here to tell you of the consequences of treating a customer so shabbily. That customer just wanted an explanation of why your outlet closed at 9 instead of 10 and Rachel said Fuck off to her. That's very rude isn't it?"

One of them then spoke up and said, "it never happened."

I continued, "if it did happen, please ask Rachel to apologize or the social media will continue writing nasty comments on your outlet."

And they say there was no such person named Rachel. I believe that they have transferred Rachel to another outlet or probably she has been fired and Koi Express is not taking full responsibility of what has happened yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment