Ads

Friday, February 24, 2012

What Kind of Thinking Is That?

I'm feeling alittle mean today.

I am a busy man. I have work, I have to take care of my blog and I have a lover and on top of that I am clearing a few advertorials which I am suppose to clear weeks ago.

Sometimes, I am so busy, I don't have time for events. Some people think that I am SO free that I can go to whatever events I want.

And that I go to so many events, I am not willing to share with people my invites.

NOT TRUE.

If I have invites, I will invite you guys.

Take for instance,

Issac, how come for the past few weeks no events for us to go to already ah? Have you forgotten about us? So selfish.

If I am selfish, then why would I still invite you from the start? Have you not come to the events I've been to? - You have.

I still have invites to events but I am busy. I don't even have the time to go to events these few days because I am prioritizing my time for my work and love and family.

I love my job. I love my family. And I love my other half.

Events are no longer a must for me.

People have this idea planted in their head that I have forgotten about them when it comes to event invites.

I am not trying to be mean here. But I do have my own sets of invites to events and I did asked you guys along. Didn't I?

Just because, I don't ask you guys to events anymore, you think I'm selfish. And when I invited you guys to events, not even a THANK YOU.

Ingrates.

P/S: Not that I am complaining that I don't have enough time for events.

P/S/S: From now on, NO MORE EVENTS for me UNLESS NECCESSARY if its for my work or if its an event organized by my good friends.

P/S/S/S: YOU CAN KISS MY PUWET!

P/S/S/S/S: I'm not someone who will write angry or mean post but this is a MUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment