Ads

Monday, February 20, 2012

Psycho Disco (Presented by SpunkPunkFunk)

It was my first time doing a fashion showcase and I was anxious about it. I met a couple of my friends outside waiting in the queue.



Jen Su and I posing!


Chong Lip and Kent - my two besties!


Wilsen and Ezekiel!




Marco and Ezekiel posing with Zac.



Haoran and Khalil!



Celine and Ava were all prepped up for the fashion showcase!





Fahmina (above) and Dion (below) rocking the stage!



Ezekiel and Zac dancing to the bollywood song!

And then it was my turn.

I had to rock the stage!



I was up with four ladies! OMG! CROWDED!



Javius, Marco, Khalil and Daniel dancing to their navy song! LOL!



The show was awesome. We had a blast!


Fahmina and I.


Ayoob, J, Eric and another friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment