Ads

Monday, February 20, 2012

Rehearsal Before Actual Performance of Psycho Disco

Before the actual show, Kate, the choreographer made us run through six to seven times so that it will be perfect when it comes to the actual show!



Khalil, Marco and Javius practising!



The make-up artists 'painting' my face! Haha!



Honestly, they really did a good job of covering my tiny rash on my face. BUT they made myface 2 shades lighter and that made me looked like a vampire.


With Miss. Celine without the DION. Geddit?


Javius, Marco, Khalil and I.



Daniel with fabulous Jen Su.


Shuffling!

Everyday I'm shuffling!










Posing with Ava who looked like Ms. Versace!

TWILLIGHT director or producer, can you guys cast me as one of the vampires in your movie?



I love Lilin. She's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment