Ads

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Universal Studio Singapore For The WIN!

Fantastic! I don't mind going to USS over and over again! And no, I did not write the crazy Galactica rides and I will not ride that EVER! Any rides that have got to do with heights, I'll pass!






Look at the queue for the Transformer ride! Darn long! I've been to USS before but that was before the Transformer ride open.










It was worth the wait and long queue!


Then we took the Mummy Ride. It is definitely the best ride and will always be in USS. I rode the ride more than 5 times! I'll never get sick of it!





Then we went to Shrek 4D. Awesome! Though I know what was coming, I still went for the Shrek 4D again!





We ate at Loius and boy the portion was huge!


Look at the PIZZA!




After lunch, we went to the Madagascar ride!



I love to MOVE IT MOVE IT!













Jeffrey, Derek and J really wanted to ride the merry-go-round so I just accompanied them! LOL!








Can I live in this castle? Can I just escape from reality?












Then we went to watch a musical!





Guess who is that FRANKIE guy?

He's TOM RAGEN! 










I was too tired so I just let the dino eat me up!























We definitely had fun at USS!

No comments:

Post a Comment