Ads

Friday, February 17, 2012

I Want to Know What MARS will be LIKE

IIwondered if there might be a world above the water. I wondered what IS real? Is this watery world in which I find myself floating real and if so, am I keeping it real? 


I'm always fascinated by MARS. A planet I want to be at, discover what MARS really is. But if I am supposedly to be there all by myself surrounded by species I can never imagine, I will totally freak out! 


What if MARS has water but acidic. Will I die of thirst? What IF MARS has species like GIANT LIZARDS or ALIENS like the ones in ALIENS vs PREDATORS? 


I have to learn to survive but to think of it again, I think I will die the next few days or so - NO WATER! Unless if there are friendly creatures on MARS who are willing to be my friend.


Will I survive in MARS?


Before this happens, I think I will catch John Carter to learn from him!


"Catch John Carter in cinemas this 8 March 2012 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page and follow@DisneystudiosSG on Twitter!”




From Academy Award®–winning filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes “John Carter”—a sweeping action-adventure set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars).

“John Carter” is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present.

The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands.




Official Release Date: 8 March 2012

Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG

Official YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG

Official Twitter Page: http://www.twitter.com/disneystudiosSG

No comments:

Post a Comment