Ads

Friday, January 21, 2011

Selective

I am very selective of what kind of movies I watch nowadays.

1. Movie tickets aren't getting any cheaper.

2. Only interested in movies which have interesting plots or probably something twisted.

3. I am not going to watch any Singaporean produced movie unless they are really very good.

I love watching Love and Other Drugs. I love Anna Hathaway! I love the plot!









Anna Hathaway is such a sweetheart. She is definiitely a great actress. Love her to bits.



Maggie (Hathaway) is an alluring free spirit who won't let anyone - or anything - tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie (Gyllenhaal), whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.

This movie is a MUST WATCH!

And the other movie I watched recently was Burlesque!



The reasons why I watched this fantastic show were;
1. Cher.
2. Christina Aguilera
3. Kristen Bell
4. Fucking awesome songs!
5. And an awesome plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment