Ads

Friday, January 21, 2011

Prologue; Lasting Memories

Authors note; This will be my second attempt to write a story after many, many years later. I wrote one before 9 years ago. Enjoy!

He stood at the jetty, and looked out to the ocean.

So beautiful.

The sounds of the waves crashing to the shore was music to his ears.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

What is left for me now?

Who is there for me now?

He opened his eyes and then abruptly took a sudden leap and dived into the deep waters of the ocean.

He struggled, bopping in and out of the water. He knew he can't swim. He's drowning. But he didn't scream for help. Everything seem to be a blur to him now. And slowly darkness engulfs him.

Am I going to die?

Is this how it shall end?

His eyes closed, slowly.

Deeper into the ocean he went.

Deeper...

Goodbye, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment