Ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

Observations

When I was in the train earlier on, I observed a few things.

Singaporeans tend to be really nosy. When for instance, someone drops his umbrella by accident and it made alot of noises, we tend to look around and try to locate where the noises came from.

Curiousity often kills the cat.

Then if there is like a long queue, we will be curious on what's the hussle and bustle about.

And when there are free gifts to be given away, we will be the first few to queue for the freebies.

Singaporeans also tend to be really 'kiasu'.

When the train is jammed pack, we just would not bother to move to the center of the train, instead always cramping near the doorway.

Because we will be thinking, 'shit, its so crowded and it will be my stop in a few minutes time and if i move in, I will have trouble getting my way out. So I shall stand near the entrance to avoid all those unneccesary movements.'

Geez.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment