Ads

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Facts!

1. I want to work as a fashion reporter/ journalist. Maybe, one day. One day, this dream of mine will be fulfilled. I always wanted to be in this crazy industry for the longest time but in Singapore? - Blah.



2. If the 1st one fails, then I want to work in a really big company where I can move around freely but still serious with my work. Be respected by people. Be greeted by people. Sounds cool right?



3. I want to be the best male blogger (refrence; Mr. Brown). I don't want to be famous for the wrong reasons. Whatever that might be. LOL!



4. I am not a clubber. People really mistake that alot about me. I don't really like to club.



5. I thought of getting one tattoo and that will be on my hips! (Just a thought)



6. I prefer my other half to be a homely person.

No comments:

Post a Comment