Ads

Monday, October 18, 2010

What is Perfection?

Perfection is something that we all strive for. But can you actually get there?

I have heard a lot of people tell me that imperfection is what makes the world perfect.But if that's true than how come we all try so hard to get it?

I mean maybe it is only me who tries so hard to be perfect.Maybe i am the only one who actually believes that maybe,just maybe,there may not be a perfect. That maybe no ones life is 100% but a merely 99% perfection. And the more I think about it the more i realize that everyone has those moments where you realize that their life isn't perfect.

And for me I am OK with knowing that my life is not and will never be that way. And i am one of those people who am really glad my life is not perfect because it is the imperfections that sometimes make me happy or teach me lessons that I am grateful for learning.

So, is being perfect actually worth reaching if you can get there? I would actually say no. I would say i am happy being imperfect. But i guess that's my opinion.

So the question still remains.....can you reach perfection?

No comments:

Post a Comment