Ads

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving Fast Pace

Its like our lives are being marked.

Its like we can never slow down to catch a breather.

But if we do ever slow down, then you will find youself lagging behind.

Just now, after work, I took a slow stroll.

As I walked slowly, enjoying the cool breeze, I noticed everyone around me walking in a fast pace from point a to point b.

What are they rushing for?

As I walked slowly near the park, I realized my life isn't complete. Its as if there is a missing piece to the jigsaw puzzle.

I can't pinpoint this feeling of mine.

I just want to find one day, just one day at the water breakers at east coast park and just see the waves crash to the shore, hear the waves, smell the sea.

One day...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment