Ads

Monday, December 7, 2009

Questions After Questions

I was about to close my shop when a customer abruptly came in and stood in front of me.

And she asked, "What is this?"

I replied and promoted the product to her, "This is a very cool gadget which is portable and you can used it to clean bread crumbs, erasers and small papers..."

"How much is it?" she asked.

"$12.90. And it comes with free batteries."

"How many batteries?" she asked.

Two...

"What does it do?" she asked again.

"It is a mini pet vacuum that can clean bread crumbs and erasers and small papers."

"Oh... how much is it?" she asked again.

ALAMAK.

She asked the same questions over and over again but I wasn't the least mad at her.

And her ending statement.

"I will come another day..."

No thank you. No smile from her. All I get was an arrogant face.

If it was someone else who was promoting to her, she would have gotten a dick slap.