Ads

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Dreamt Of Ghosts

Twice, I dreamt about ghosts.

First was a few days ago. I dreamt that I was walking around at the cemetery. Then I found myself in the ground.

I tried to get out but my legs were buried.

Then I saw someone who looked like my late grandma pulling me deeper into the ground.

I woke up.

Just yesterday,I dreamt that I was in a vacant house. I was seated on a bench and there was two people seated opposite of me.

Abruptly, they sprinkled some dusts on my eyes.

Seconds later, all I saw was darkness.

I heard them whispering.

You will see ghosts...

Minutes later, I opened my eyes and saw alot of foreign objects.

I saw my mum but my mum wasn;t my mum. She chanted something.

Someone was strangling me.

I shouted for my dad.

He heard me.

He came out from one of the vacant room but he was crawling.

I ran to him but someone was pulling me away from him.

Scared I was.

I woke up.