Ads

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Black Wednesday

People don't always see the good but instead always see the bad.

Whatever good things you do, if you do one bad thing, the good things you have done will be completely erased.

E.G.

A guy stormed off because he was being jokingly beaten up by a little kid.

And I was wondering why he stormed off when...

1. he was jokingly beaten up by many girls before.

2. was hurled harmless insults before.

And now when a little kid beat him, he got so angry.

The best part; - he thought I instructed the kid to beat his genital area.

That wasn't an issue to me.

The issue was it was between the kid , the guy and me. But somehow the wind blew the fight to another third party.

And the third party doesn't even know that the issue was between the guy, the kid and I.

By doing so, the third party created more fuel to the fire causing me to burst into flames.

Come on, the kid hit me at my back, my legs, my private part. Did I moan and groan? Did I even complain.

The guy knew that was my boiling point.

I left the shop in a huff.

I was mad.

I am kind-hearted and soft spoken. Maybe that's why I am easily bullied.

If it was another In charge taking care of that same group of people, they would have given the sack without even prior notice.

There's a hole in my heart.

I don't think it will easily be repaired anytime soon.

Despite their weaknesses, I persuaded the boss to keep all of them.

But in their eyes, I am always a bad person to them.

In the end, I still praised everyone in front of my boss.

So what does that makes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment