Ads

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I missed you so much

I missed you so much. 

I missed the times when we walk by the beach at Penang. I missed the times when we kissed. I missed the times when we uber from one hotel to another. I missed the times when we were at Baskin' Robbins. I missed the times when we played the arcade and we kissed secretly.

I missed the times when you came to my hotel from work and you hugged me real tight. I missed the times when we ate steaks. I missed the times when I hugged you to sleep at night. I missed the times when you told me you like green color and it must be LIME GREEN and not dull green.

I missed the times when we went to DoubleTree Hotel. I missed the times when you dropped the cookie on the floor and I giggled at you for being clumsy. I missed the times when we ordered so many satays and we can't finish them. I missed the times we watched the 5th wave and you said it was a lousy movie and I have to disagree with you because I love the main actress. I missed the times when you beat and pinch my hands and said you misses me. I missed the times when we eat Bak Ku Teh. I missed the times when you told me you love kissing with your head tilted back.

I missed everything about you. Especially your smile. And your laughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment