Ads

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Dinner at 49 Seats. I rate 2.5 / 5

With exactly 49 seats inside this Western restaurant and bar, the menu has affordable offerings such as pastas and chicken chop and it also has a bright and lovely ambiance.

But the service was really bad. We ordered 6 sets of the fried chicken set. 1 set has 8 pieces of chicken. So i asked the waiter how big the portion was. He gave me a DUH look and said, "Normal size?"

Look, I am a fan of fried chicken, KFC, Arnold's Fried Chicken, Mac D. All the chickens VARY IN SIZES. SO I, a curious diner, just wanted to ask POLITELY, how big the size was. You don't have to give me the YOU AM STUPID expression. 

Then when I proceeded to make payment. Yet again, the cashier gave me a weird look and asked, "6 sets of chicken? Really? There's 8 pieces."

Look, I know what I wanted to order. If you have this kind of service crews, please teach them some manners.





Food: 3.5 / 5
Ambiance: 3.5 / 5
Service: 1.5 / 5



ADDRESS
200 Victoria Street
#07-04 Bugis+
Singapore 188021
Today: 
11:00am - 10:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment