Ads

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

#11700 - Lesser of Technologies and more of My LOVE ONES.

 Most of us these days don't even know how to use a dictionary because " Google has it all" so they don't see it as a necessary skill. Look around at how many people are engrossed in their phones walking down the street, or while driving. 




Most accidents are caused by people using their phones while driving, whether it be for GPS, to get on Facebook or anything else. It's insane for some people to fathom how anyone ever lived without texting, GPS, and Google. Technology is a big help and a big problem. 

I realized whenever I am out with my friends, they are always using their phones, for facebook, to play games, check their instagram likes. Same. I'm no different. Gone were the days when we talk, we look into each other eyes without our phone interrupting us every 2 minutes.

So I am not going to use my phone at all when I am out with my friends or love ones. And that's starting from now.

I won't want to bother how many likes I have on instagram or how many people followed me on facebook. This isn't the life I wanted.

So less of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment