Ads

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

(Review): JOSE EBER Hair Straightening Products

Written by: Darrylex.

JOSE EBER products are good for ladies and men to straighten their hairs. Nowadays hair straightener is not only for ladies but also for men.

JOSE EBER hair straightener can be used on wet or dry hair.

It comes with 4 different temperature setting, you are able to choose your preference temperature to straighten your hair.


Let me show you how these
fabulous products work on my hair.
After showering, I am going to use the straightener
to straighten on my wet hair.

It was so simple to use it, grab some hair and clip on it,
pull it down gently and make a small twists inward
so that you can see the effect of the hair.


Continue doing the same steps on the parts
 that you want to be straighten.
Just a few seconds,
you can see the magic of the effect
on your hair.


Don't you feel after I use the straightener,
my hair now look shine and straight?



Now I am gonna to use the straightener again 
on my dry hair.
no matter your hair length is long or short,
you still can use this fabulous hair straightener.


The steps are still the same,
grab the hair and clip on it,
pull down gently and twists it inward.
Just a few seconds,
You can see the magic effect on your hair.




After straighten my hair,
I can style my hair easily in 5 min.
Don't you think now my hair look straight and neat?


JOSE EBER Hair Straightener is heated softly and
evenly from the inside out.
It also generates negative ions and infrared rays
to seal the cuticles, repel humidity,
and reduce frizziness.
Therefore, it look shinier, healthier looking hair.

Locations in Singapore:
*Wisma Atria, B1 , Opposite of The Face Shop
*City Hall, Level 2, Opposite of Mango
*Tampines Mall, Level 2, Opposite of Hush Puppies 

You can now call the counters via below numbers on the list: 
Tampines mall. - 9086 3591
Wisma @ Orchard - 9086 3844
Raffles Place @City Hall - 9086 1436

NEX mall @ Serangoon - 9086 3488