Ads

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Insipidity.

With regards to my work place, I have much to say.

Yeap, I am currently working as a part-timer at Chua Chu Kang ITE’s Facility Management office. Surprising eh?

The fact that the impudent child is finally working. I know right. However, the politics at my work place is so messy. People there are ANNOYING, and when I say annoying it doesn’t refer to that crazy little kids kind of annoying you know? But its more of the ” I’m going to be oh so sarcastic towards you” kind of annoying.

“Sure bitch, try me and you’ll never see daylight.”

The general manager over there is much worse its like “Just because you yell like Animal from the Muppet babies doesn’t mean that people are going to do whatever you say. So all you are is like a big bird yapping.”

Seriously, he needs to stop ordering me around and doubting my work capability. Period. In the first place, he isn’t my boss. He’s the boss of the FACILITIES MANAGEMENT over there not the boss of BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT DEPARTMENT which I am under.

And Goodness gracious,he and his stuff (I meant staff just that I didn’t think they deserves to be human, so yeah) thinks that I’m an intern and that I am going to be graded for this as though its my attachment. Come on’ Puh-lease, I’m still young, only a year one, stupid.

Stop trying to use my grades to sought of “Threaten” me cause trust me you can’t even go close to my grades. Its in my SAS. Thus, the conclusion of the day is : Dear “fellow colleagues” do not ask me to learn the useless facility management techniques that you use, such as operating a spot light or fixing a door, nor ask me to assist in your powerpoint presentation because that’s your fucking job , NOT MINE (:

“If my school were to send me over there for attachment and I have to learn those weird things that you do, then something happened. Like there’s some kind of epidemic or epiphany or whatever those really long words are that mean the end of the world’s coming.”

That’ all , kinda tired going to get some rest. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment