Ads

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blogspot to tumblr, tumblr to blogspot.

Here goes. Came across Issac's blog literally minutes ago and thought of starting a blog of my own on blogspot. Unexpectedly, he told me that I could contribute to this blog of his. Well, that's how I came about.

I do have a tumblr I must say, it is the dumping ground for the absurdities of my daily life. This is, the second. I must say that I am a very whiny, bitchy and the 'complain about everything' kind of person but don't hate me cause you ain't me. And trust me, whatever you thought of me couldn't be half as bad as what I would think of you.

Lets get to my DAILY 'WHINE-SSIP'.

Don't you just abhor it when you want something from your parents and they don't give it to you? Even if you use one of your cousins as a "trump" card exclaiming that " He can do so, why can't I ? " or "He has it, why can't I have it too ?"

This is exactly what has occurred to me earlier on.
MY PARENT'S FORBID ME TO GET A DRIVING LICENSE NOR TO DRIVE A CAR.

I mean what the F***?
My cousins are driving yo, some are even UNDERAGE.

To make matters worst, they said this : " The grass is always greener on the other side".

For some of you guys who do not get that proverb, it actually meant that things which you do not already possess would always appeal to you. In this case, my parents is trying to put across the message of whatever your cousin have and you do not will always look more attractive than what you already have, so appreciate what you have.

YEAH RIGHT BI*** ,IF THAT IS SO THEN I'M SURE ALL THE BILLIONAIRES OUT THERE LIVING IN A MANSION WOULD BE CRYING THEMSELVES TO SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE THEY DON'T LIVE IN A PARK UNDER A BRIDGE AND ON A CARDBOARD.

That's about it. Moral of the story: Sometimes nobody envies you. Live with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment