Ads

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Conversation with My Best Friend

We need to be rational. You must remember easy come easy go.

My bf and I have been together for 7 years and it is built on strong foundation.

I will not leave my bf unless he call it quits but I will never be the one to call it quits.

He accepts me for who I am. He knows I don't sleeep around and I will never sleep around. It is just not my style to sleep around.

If i want i make sure it will be a permanent one.

I dont like the feeling of sleeping around.

I am not a control freak. I respect people's freedom and I do not have the rights to restrict people's freedom, that's why our relationship last 7 yrs.

We do not restrict each other and also never impose on each other.

...

I have known this friend of mine for 7 years already.

No comments:

Post a Comment