Ads

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Romantic Things to Say to Your Boyfriend

Waking up with a greeting, sleeping by hearing your last words for the day… how would he not fall for even the slightest and shortest of wordings you dedicate to him? Begin your day with a breezy 'Good morning, Honey-bunch', and end it with a dozy 'Sweet Dreams, Sugar'. But what to say throughout the day? Here are my top picks.
When you kiss me without uttering a single word, you speak to my soul.
Life without you would be like a broken pencil… pointless.

I love you - these three words have my life in them.
It ain't raining, just drizzling here. Makes me reminiscent of the songs we used to share.

You know, you make my world. Your dimensions are just about appropriate for it. (This one is funny for sure!)
Your smile makes me laugh! Your laugh makes me smile. Every time I see your face, I can never frown on that day.
I’m not going to say that I can’t live without you, because I can… I just don’t want to!

Yeah, being with you is difficult sometimes, but being without you? Impossible!
Whether it is making up or making out, it's blissful only because of you.
Do you have any idea how fast my heart races when I am with you?

This day means a lot to me, but without you by my side, even the most meaningful day would be worth nothing!


Some things in life make you come up with great one liners. And then, there is you, who makes me go absolutely speechless.

You say you love me and want to hold me tight. These words run through my head day and night. I dream of you holding me and making me see, that forever together we're meant to be.
Between life and death, YOU are the best thing that happened to me.

Sometimes, he wouldn't respond to you with words - his response would show in his eyes, and on his lips. It shouldn't surprise you if he doesn't do that either, for he'd take no time to take you in his arms, and never let go. Words, they have an unreal effect sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment