Ads

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Romantic Things to Say to Your BF in Text

Texting is revolutionary. Giving you the ability to plan, decide, and take your time to what to say, some immensely cute messages to send to your boyfriend could be the perfect idea to let him know what are you feeling, as texting ranks way up high there.

You can decide which words would make you appear smart, and you could frame a text message after erasing the words twenty times before hitting send! When he isn't with you - at work, with his friends, or just alone somewhere, you could easily get away with saying the funniest things about him, and at the same time, can expect an adorable frown as his response.

Similar rules apply to texting romantic things to him - this time, be a little smarter and witty. For example, see the following.

I wish you were here so we could cuddle and fall asleep together to dream about a life that's together!


All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.
I have sent you this sms to tell you that I am thinking about you. I hope that this 1 minute of messaging will help convey my 1 lifetime of love.


Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!
To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see you smile again.
If you want me to shut my mouth during a fight, kiss me.
You're so addictive. Are you a drug or something?
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment