Ads

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Am An Ordinary Guy

My friends kept asking me how it feels like to be a famous blogger. And at times I get really irritated about it.


1. I am not famous or whatsoever.

2. I call my readers readers and not fans.

3. I hate it when someone I don't know shouts my name so loud across the streets. Very paiseh leh.

4. To reiterate the first point, I am justn ordinary guy.

Anyway on a happy note,

I saw someone whom I did not expect to see; a close friend.

HANN LI! YOU'RE BACK.




One of my really good good friends came back to Singapore and I was so elated to see him. I knew him when we were medics in army.

Boy was he funny and great to be around with.

When I was Clarke Quay yesterday, I saw someone who looked just like him. Eric told me to approach him.

But I was unsure so I took out my handphone from my pocket and dialed his number.

I told myself, "he has been away for four years, I dont think he will retain his number till now. Maybe he has a new number."

But it got through and I saw him talking on the phone.

Then I realized HE IS REALLY MY FRIEND. My best buddy.

I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment