Ads

Monday, May 24, 2010

Helipad/Zirca/ Rebel

Two nights ago, Eric, Joanne, Aileen and I went to a couple of clubbing places. Its the first in many years for us to even club.


I met up with Eric at Raffles place and had dinner before meeting up with Aileen and Joanne.





At about ten thirty we met up with Aileen at Central Mall and I decided to goof around before Joanne came.



Moments later, we met up with Joanne and wentto Helipad.

We chose to club at Helipad because I heard great reviews fom my friends about the club.







The music was great but the place was a tad too small.

And NOBODY was dancing.















So we left Helipad after half an hour later and made our way to Rebel/ Zirca.
I tell you; WE HAD LOTS OF FUN THERE.





















I danced until my hair flattened.

































Now I want to go to butterfactory.

Never been there before.

I will want to go there before my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. hi dude,..nice blog & pic..visit mine if free k ;D

    ReplyDelete