Ads

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Senotsa; Singapore's Paradize.

So the other day I went to meet up with Tina and her friend, HanCheng, and Kelly. We went toSentosa for a breather and also to find Stefanie!





They were all too overdressed !

When I am underdress, they dress over the top. And when I overdress, they underdress. Haha!








We went to eat at Koufu first because I was hungry.
Yes, take note...
I WAS HUNGRY.
And not because they are.




They reminded me of the Charlie's Angels.
Charlie's Angels are made from the U.S.
We call these three the China's Angels.







Han Cheng always give the pervertic look when taking photos.




It seems as if I took their photo from a near distance, right?
But no, I was actaully far far far away from them. I just zoomed my camera till I can capture the photos.

















































After fun-filled photo taking, we went to eat again before finding Stefanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment