Ads

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Advanced CNY Dinner

And so it was the day when we had our really advanced CNY dinner.

Before that alittle shopping.

I snagged a few tidbits from this Japanese snack store.



And bought tee-shirts.

Joanne, Eric and I headed to Joo Chiat.

While on the way there, I was terrified when the car made the wrong turn and Joanne had to reverse it. It took quite sometime for us to get out of that predicament.






You see the big signage behind?
Its not the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL but its the FOUR SEASONS DURIAN.

Will they get sued or not for having the same name?






Irene's tee shirt read, "Jesus heals" with plasters forming a cross on top of the words.






Kelvin trying to open the bottle of wine.


Y.Q and Irene.

Kelvin wanting to take photo with Jon but he 'refused' and looked away.






Yes, Kelvin trying to snap photos.

Just like me.




















Yummy crabs but I had to break the shells open. So I ate little.









Happy CNY to Kelvin, Y.Q, Irene, Jon, Joanne and Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment