Ads

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hook On Fishing Game

Eric bought me an I-Touch and boy am I addicted to it.

Yes, it can store alot of songs but I'm more excited with the games I installed in my I-touch.

Woohoo.

I am totally hooked with the Flick Fishing.

Flick Fishing is a fishing game for the iPhone and iPod Touch that takes full advantage of your devices hardware to give you a very realistic experience. You’ll be able to do everything short of baiting your own hook in this virtual fishing experience.


All you need to do is flick your iTouch and your line will go sailing into the water. When you get a bite, start reeling in and pull back on your fishing pole to drag the fish in.


You’ll need to watch out for the fishes strength and the line tension when you’re going against some of the bigger fish.

Its 4am in the morning now and I am not asleep yet!

Because I am flicking!