Ads

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saizeriya at Liang Court

I had breakfast at kopitiam with Eric before proceeding to Lot One to find Joanne and Aileen.

Joanne had a car on that very day thus we were able to travel with comfort! When am I going to get a driver's license ah?





While on the road, I saw this beautiful tree!


Eric recommended us to eat at this fabulous Italian restaurant located at Liang Court ; - delicious yet cheap!

We dined at Saizeriya.



Everyone was famish!

Look at Eric!



And for just $2.58, you can have free flow of drinks. I have 2 glasses of Root Beer followed by Ice Milo then Capuccino.



We ordered alot of fabulous food!

I apologize 'coz I have forgotten the dishes names!




Have you tried eating escargos?





Four people, delicious food, free flow of drinks and the total bill was $70++, who wouldn't want to dine at Saizeriya. Which means one person just has to pay $18++.





Delicious food! Woohoo!