Ads

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Esplanade Fun And Final Destination

I went to watch Final Destination with Eric. I wanted to watch Final Destination in 3D but it was on a later slot which was rather late. So we decided to go for the earlier show but without the 3D.

Final Destination's graphics was much better compared to the previous three. As for originality, Final Destination 1 still rules. Gory wise will be F.D 4.

I can't believe Eric fell asleep in the cinema LOR.

After that we went to Esplanade. Boy I tell you its been a long time since I went to Esplanade.

Eric, "Your eyes look very small in photo. Can open your eye bigger?"

Take that!
Eric, "Still very small..."
Aiyah, I cannot help it what. I am born with small eyes.
Okay, photos do lie sometimes. I am definitely not that short. I was hunching.


Then we headed to BeetleBug to buy shoes followed by supper at Macdonalds at Raffles City.



But at the end of the day, I wasn't feeling too well.