Ads

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Transition

Damn it, its been a few days already yet I am still having this lost feeling in me. My mind just goes back and forth and sometimes I will my mind will paused, causing my body to temporary shutdown from time to time; you know those few seconds shut down like a computer and then it reboot.

Its scary. And then I feel like forgetting things twice as fast, like a computer losing the datas in it. Im like losing part of me. Its a struggle, I tell you. Its like having chicken on a plate of cucumbers and crackers and dry noodles.

I know, I am not talking logical.

With these constant shutdown and feeling lost, I can't operate well on a daily basis. I can't feel the upbeat energy from me anymore. I don't feel happy anymore. I don't feel... me.

Its been a few entries of me lamenting ON ME and I think I am getting a bit tired and sick of it.

Nobody can help me now except for myself.

I need to know what causes this. If I don't even know the root of the problem, how can I even solve it, right?

So let's go into details.

I found work a few months ago and I'm doing well with it. Though there has been minor hiccups now and then, I still managed to solve them.

My colleagues are bubbly and funny people. There fun to be with.

I have a family. A family who is ever so supportive with what I do. But sometimes they can be alittle irritating, haha.

Now, let's get into my love life. Everything is doing ever so fine and well and we are communicating much, much better now. But at times, my other half told me that I am not showing much love.

But I am. I am trying to give all my love from within me to my baby. Effort. Effort.

And then...

My phone rang.

I answered. It's my baby.

Shall talk about it on the phone now. Blog again soon.