Ads

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fivefolds

I used a vast amount of mojo yesterday and it seems to be in placed. I have a nice amount of mojo to bind the negativity away and because of that the nice amount of mojo I had sapped away my energy and draining every ouch of it from my body.

Thus leaving me lethargic. I slept early yesterday.

And when I woke up the next morning, I felt myself brimming with confidence.

Never before in many months.

Never ever.

Then I realized they just grew fivefolds.

Now, I can rewind and pause and fastforward and erase as and when I like. Not like previously, whereby, it came and I had to be in a stony positions for ten seconds or more before I can exactly erase them away.

I know, this entry doesn't make any sense at all to many. But it does.

I am a believer of magick.

And its freaking awesome to have it grow fivefolds. It finally has stabilized.

I can somehow tell when's a person true emotions and feelings are.

I draw energy from others to keep my mojo running.