Ads

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lost My Handphone In The Cab

I nearly forget to write about this. Previously, a week ago, I lost my handphone in the cab. I boarded the cab from Bugis and alighted at Commonwealth.

I promised to go home early but before that I decided to meet my baby for a while before I went home. SO I know I was late, I took a cab and alighted at Queenstown.

I wanted to alight at Commonwealth but I did not want my baby to know that I took a cab over. SO I alighted at Queenstown to avoid suspicion.

But fate wasn't fair to me.

The moment I alighted from the cab, I dropped my handphone, Samsung i780 in the cab!

I was like, "Damn! How!"

Abit of fast-forwarding, my honey with much persistent of calling my handphone, someone answered. It was the cab driver.

My honey promised to pay for the cab fare.

So there you go, kind hearted cab driver, persistent and loving honey, and a good ending to a I-thought-its-going-to-end-in-a-bad-way.