Ads

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Gift To Aileen

Aileen's getting married and I really have not thought of what to get for her. Though, I've only known her for like, 6 months, I felt very close to her. Same applies to Joanne and Eric.

Her wedding is around the corner.

So yesterday, I followed Aileen to Celeste and paid attention to whatever she chose and wore to feed me with more information of what kind of style she like.

Shan was on duty.

Great! I can buy the clothes that Aileen picked and also give sales to Shan! I will be killing two birds with one stone.

Aileen chose and wore two dresses but only bought one.

As soon as Joanne, Eric and Aileen left, I immediately picked up the dress and the belt she chose but did not buy, handed them to Shan and bought them for Aileen.

I guess this was the closest of what I can get for Aileen for her wedding.

Hope she likes the belt and the dress.

I didn't manage to take photos of them but I can assure you they are nice looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment