Ads

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Celeste $15 Vouchers

I'm giving away 10 $15 Celeste vouchers! But of course, it's not that simple!

You can win Celeste $15 vouchers if you guess the answer. If you do not know, Celeste is a shop selling ladies apparels. Lucky for you ladies if you win, unlucky for the guys!

Now for the question, "When is my birthday?"

E-mail me at issacritz@gmail.com .




P/S: I would like to congratulate those who have won the $30 and $700 discounted vouchers from SkinStory!

My previous question was, 'Have I eaten at Fish Manhattan before regardless of where the location was?'



The answer was yes. It was not that hard for most of you to guess! The winners have been notified through mail. I'll try to fix up a date for me to pass the vouchers to the winners!



Once again, congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment