Ads

Friday, April 25, 2008

Advance Birthday Present For My Honey

Yesterday while I was working, I took an hour time off to scout for my honey's birthday present. I thought probably I would buy my honey a watch!


My honey's favorite color is white thus I bought a white fossil watch. It was a tossed between a Adidas and fossil watch. Both in white.







But in the end I chose the white fossil watch.


Nice right? My honey loves the watch very very much and I am happy that I chose the right watch.


I gave my honey permission to change the watch to suits my honey better for work. Thus, my honey changed the watch to another color.




My honey didn't change the watch because my honey didn't like it but my honey need to choose a watch that can be worn to work.

I like this better!

Happy advance birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment