Ads

Friday, November 2, 2007

Update Proper

I hardly have time for myself during weekdays thus hardly blog proper. I just write my random thoughts or whatever I feel like writing or updating, I'll make it short and simple. I am hating myself for not having enough time for myself, haha.

But I will always do proper updates on weekends since I have the whole of Sunday to myself and half the Saturday to myself. I didn't realize working could be this tiring.

Oh well, it's Friday! I can finally slow down my pace a bit. And I can concentrating on dating someone whom I just know recently.

Christmas is coming, people.

P/S; Next week 10 blogs will be listed in round 3 and only 8 will make it to the final round. I want to congratulate Aloysius for winning the 50 dollars in round 1 but unfortunately it was a tie in round 2 thus nobody was first and will receive the 50 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment