Ads

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busy As Always

Finally, I am updating my blog proper. I have been busy for the past few days.

Now, this will be a quick update.

I am getting advertisers for my blog thus I am very busy nowadays. I have changed my number and I will only be giving to those who are really my friends. I am away, as to what a few know I am somewhere out there.

I will be coming back soon, pretty soon.

Enjoy your holidays people.

Muacks! I will not forget those who supported me when my career launched full throttled.

Sidenote: It's really funny that my parents keep on probing my life. Just to let everyone know, when you keep on probing, the more I will rebel. Trust me. I will slowly move away from those who just keep on probing about my life.

Because if you probe and you don't know the whole situation and starts to question and ask irrelevant stuffs, I will get very pissed. And from then onwards, you will lose me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.11.07

    wat happen to ur blog competition?

    ReplyDelete