Ads

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Have Set The Benchmark

Damn me for being so hardworking on the first day of me. Now, I have set a benchmark for myself and others. Now, I believe that I can't hit targets below the first target I set because if I hit targets below the expected target, they would just think that it is only a one time affair for me to bring such a good sale in.

My first day of work was short because it was on a Saturday and I had trainings for the past two days. The manager was really scary. I saw his bad side on the first day. He was scolding his employee. But of course, he tried to be nice with us, trying not to show his bad side. I had no problem with that.

For the past week, I have been bringing in so much sales to the company. Let's just say each person need to at least bring at average of 6- 8 sales a day and the lowest one can go is to only have 4 sales in his hands.

As for me for the past week, I have been hitting 10 sales a day, the highest sales I ever had was 15 and the lowest was 9 so now you know that they will be expecting lots from me which is actually an added pressure for me. Because I work to past my time and now be fully recognised by others. I don't intend to do that at work.

Yan and Nana left the company two days ago leaving me to work tehre all by myself. But I try not to let my spirits be dampened.

Today is like my 14th day of working there. And I feel very proud of myself for being able to still cling on to this job despite it's long working hours.

Hey, at least that keeps me occupied from everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment